Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Free Shipping on Avon's Skin So Soft Bath Oil - Lock in 50x More Moisture

PRLog (Press Release) – Jul 28, 2009 – "I remember using Avon's Skin So Soft bath oil when I was a teenager.  I hate to tell my age, but it must have been about 20 years ago." said Jennifer Hillman, Avon Rep for Hamburg, New York.  
"I just started using it again, and WOW - what a difference from the baby oil, and other bath oils I've been using!  Both me and my two children have extremely sensitive skin.  I actually break out in hives from taking a shower or going in a pool.  With Avon's Skin So Soft Bath Oil - it doesn't bother my skin and I don't have any dry, flaking skin parts."
For $6.99 you get at 16.9oz bottle of Avon Skin So Soft.  You can choose between Original Scent (184-438) or Soft & Sensual (063-261)  
The regular price is $13.99 - so this is a great, low cost way to try it out.  
To Order:

Visit my website at: http://jhillman.com/avonrepresentative.com  - enter FIRSTREP to get FREE SHIPPING.  

Or email me at jenn.hillman@gmail.com

Or if you are local, call me at 716-648-4264.

# # #

Jennifer Hillman is an independent sales representative for Avon. Jennifer's website takes Avon orders from anyone in the United States, and will provide free delivery to anyone in Hamburg, Eden, Angola, New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment